Well hello

Gravatar
Hiya, well got back from holiday yesterday and today I've started the plan. Must admit ive a headache but after 10 days all inclusive my body is in shock. I didn't have the breakfast as I need to check which milk and how much so I'll try to read up later on that. I've 2 stone to lose and needing somebody to just prepare and work it all out for me I wanted to try this diet especially as portion control is my problem. Well good luck to everyone here and it's great to read everybody's experience
Gravatar
Hi, great to hear you've got started on your plan! Please do check your guide that was emailed to you for all information on what to add to your breakfast and your evening meals, along with portion advice. This can also be downloaded in the Members Area. Please let us know if you have not received your guide as it contains all information you need to get started correctly.
A headache can be very normal as your body enters ketosis but should not last more than a day or two. Ensure you stay hydrated, add additional snacks if needed (see the list in your guide), and you can take a painkiller if required.
Do get in touch with the team if you require any help at all - support@naturalketosis.co.uk
Many thanks,
Leoni
Post a new reply to Well hello in Introduce Yourself
Formatting

b i u quote url email